Friday, August 13, 2010

First Post

Hello,

This is my Film Blog. The idea of making one just popped in my head some minutes ago. I already have a music and art - blog, where I call myself Ninon, so I thought that it would be convenient to create another blog on the same account, so that's why this is called Ninon's Film Blog.

My interest in film has actually been awakened very recently. Before that I suppose I liked to watch ‘movies’ like everybody else. Nevertheless, I’ve grown up with films like Bergman’s Fanny and Alexander (my dad’s favourite) and series like You Rang M’Lord? and Keeping up Appearances, so I guess that sparked some interest in artful cinematography (Bergman) and good acting. Since then I’ve started to discover lots of brilliant films, along with brilliant actors and filmmakers – viewing films has become a new pleasure in my life, I've come to appreciate them in a new way. In this blog I guess I'll post clips from films I love, films I like, and write about new discoveries... nothing very serious or professional, just something I'll do in my sparetime and hopefully share with other people!

Ninon

2 comments:

  1. Ah, looking forward to more wonderful postings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matterhorn,

    I'm very glad you've followed me here! Hopefully, you'll enjoy this blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete